Powermax 105 SYNC Plasma Cutter - 180° machine torch - 25' length - CPC Port
The Powermax105 SYNC® is a next-generation, professional-grade air plasma cutter that dramatically simplifies system operation for cutting and gouging up to 32 mm (1-1/4″).
Features automated system process set-up via advanced RFID-enabled SmartSYNC® torches, and a revolutionary single-piece cartridge consumable that provides trackable utilization data.
The Powermax105 SYNC maximizes productivity through reductions in downtime, optimized cut quality performance, and streamlined consumable inventory management.
- Drag cutting - For dragging the torch directly across the work piece
- Fine feature cutting - For narrow kerf width with minimal dross and heat affected zone
- Flush cutting - For cutting closer to base materials using a 45 degree
- Max control gouging - For precise metal removal, shallower gouge profiles and light metal washing
- Max removal gouging - For aggressive metal removal, deep gouge profiles, and extreme metal washing
- Mechanized cutting - For portable automation and table cutting
Easy to use
- Cartridges are easy to identify by process with clear laser marking and color coding to eliminate part mix-ups.
- RFID-enabled SmartSYNC torches and cartridges automatically set the correct amperage and operating mode, eliminating setup errors.
- End-of-life consumable detection eliminates the uncertainty of knowing when to change the cartridge.
- Less operator fatigue when using hand torches with our new flexible lead. The lead has the same robustness of our previous lead jacket material and will also be used on robotic torches.
Minimize operation costs
- Simplified system operation minimizes the time and costs spent on training and troubleshooting.
- Reductions to downtime during consumable change-outs and elimination of costs associated with premature disposal of consumable parts.
- Cartridge usage data provides valuable insights for improving cutting operations and consumable inventory management.
- Tackle a wide range of jobs with easily interchangeable torch styles and application specific cartridges for various types of cutting and gouging.
- Optimized cartridge consumable design provides up to twice the life for handheld cutting and improved quality over life in mechanized setups compared to standard consumables.
- Time-saving hand torch controls allow the operator to adjust the amperage on the fly, change cartridges and applications without returning to the power supply.
- SmartSYNC torches are engineered for rugged, industrial environments.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Industry-leading reliability reduces production downtime.
- 180 degree full-length machine torch
- Torch lead length - 25 feet
- Without remote pendant
- Power supply with CPC port and voltage divider
You might also be interested in the following products