LaserStar Gas, Laserstar, High Pressure Aluminum T Style Cylinder, 233CF, 2000PSIG, CGA 350LaserStar
Linde's LaserStar gases are produced to meet the stringent requirements of the laser processing industry. Available as pure gases or as pre-blended mixtures of helium, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, and occasionally, carbon monoxide, Linde LaserStar gases are used to generate the laser beam in a wide variety of CO2 lasers. Carbon dioxide lasers must be protected from the problems created by moisture, hydrocarbons, and other contaminants which can be introduced through the gas supply system. These impurities can reduce laser power, create unstable operating characteristics, damage expensive optics, and cause costly downtime. With a properly designed delivery system, the use of LaserStar gases help assures optimum laser performance, maximum operating duty cycle, and minimum maintenance costs.
- Offered in steel cylinders.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) can be requested at the time the order is placed.
- The concentration of each minor component of the mixture in each cylinder will be analyzed and con-firmed to be within +/- 5% of the requested concentration.
- Produced in all 25 (twenty-five) Linde Specialty Gases laboratories and production centers, and available from more than 400 locations in the U.S. and Canada.
- Mixtures are prepared using component gases with minimum specifications as listed.
- Less than 10 ppm possible contamination
- Offered in steel cylinders
- 30% less resonator maintenance
- Mixtures are prepared using component gases with minimum specificationssee left
You might also be interested in the following products