Invertec V155-S Stick Welder
Invertec V155-S welder is lightweight and portable for stick and DC TIG welding.
Portable. Professional. Rugged. Affordable.
The Invertec V155-S offers much more than you would expect from a welder this size. Weighing in at just under 15 lbs. (6.8 kg) the Invertec V155-S is no lightweight contender. It packs the full punch of a heavyweight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites. It features 120/230V auto reconnect operation and can operate from a portable generator. It can also plug into a 200 ft. (61 m) 230V extension cord so you can weld just about anywhere.
- Two stick modes, SOFT and CRISP, provide the right arc characteristics for different types of electrodes.
- Fan-As-Needed (F.A.N.) reduces noise and dust inside the machine.
- Auto-Adaptive Arc Force minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter.
- Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
- Touch Start TIG mode - it's like getting a TIG welder for free!
- Invertec V155-S
- Stick electrode holder, cable and Twist Mate plug
- Work cable and clamp with Twist Mate plug
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- 120/230V input cord, 6.6 ft. (2 m) with a 120V 15 Amp plug
- Extra 120V 20 Amp plug
You might also be interested in the following products