Miller Electric Millermatic 142 MIG Welder
MIG and flux cored 120 V welder that welds from 24 gauge - 3/16 in. mild steel.
- Millermatic 142
- 10-ft. (3 m) MDX-100 MIG Welding Gun
- 10-ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 6.5-ft. (2 m) power cord with plug
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix flow gauge regulator with gas hose
- Hobart spool of .030-in. (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select drive rolls for .024-in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Material thickness gauge (#229 895)
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- Auto-Set A breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG minus the hassle of finding parameters. Simply set the wire diameter, set the material thickness, and start welding!
- Segmented Display Easy to read display gives you the flexibility to set the machine precisely and accurately in Manual and Auto-Set modes.
- 120V Input Power Uses 120V household input power so there is no special power requirements. Flexible to use in any location!
- Smooth-Start This technology provides a smooth, spatter-free start. The best starting machine in the 120V MIG category! No more pop-gun starts or spatter to clean up.
- Thermal Overload & 'Tip Saver' Short Circuit Protection Shuts down the unit and activates the over-temperature light if the airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Tip Saver shuts down output when the tip is shorted to the work extending tip life and protecting internal components from damage.
- Auto Spool Gun Detect Automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
- Quick Select Drive Roll Makes setup quicker by offering three grooves - two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
- Generator Compatible The Millermatic 142 will be able to operate and provide full output when powered by generators with 5,000-watt (5.0K) output or higher, such as a Miller Blue Star 185 (6200 watts) or Fusion 185 (6200 watts) generator. Limited output will occur when used with smaller generators.
- Shielding gas for welding with solid wire (GMAW)
- Spool Gun for welding aluminum
- Small running gear/cylinder rack
- Personal safety equipment (helmet, gloves, etc.)
- Amperage 30 A - 140 A
- Weldable Metals Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Steel
- Input Voltage 110/115/120 V
- Input Phase 1-Phase
- Input Hz 60 Hz
- Current Type DC
- Spool Size 8 in
- Weld Output CV
You might also be interested in the following products