Miller Electric Millermatic 255 MIG/Pulsed MIG Welder with EZ-Latch RG
Easy to use machine to increase efficiency and productivity for the light manufacturing and fabrication users. Color screen featuring Auto-Set Elite and Pulsed MIG. This all-in-one welder connects to 208 or 240 volt input power. Welds up to 1/2” aluminum.
- Millermatic 255 with 10 ft. (3 m) power cord
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX-250 MIG gun w/ Bernard AccuLock S consumables for .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) wire
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable and clamp and 50mm Dinse-style connector
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- Extra contact tips
- .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible drive rolls
- Chain to secure gas cylinder
- Material Thickness Gauge
- EZ-Latch Running Gear
- Easy-to-understand interface 7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time.
- Pulsed MIG welding delivers higher quality Lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time. Perform welding applications that couldn’t be done in the past.
- Auto-Set Elite offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
- Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings. Minimize supervisor need to intervene.
- Versatility Capabilities include MIG, pulsed MIG and flux-cored welding.
- MDX-250 MIG Gun w/ AccuLock S consumables AccuLock liner loads from the front and locks at the front and back to insure proper alignment for flawless wire feed path. New rubber overmold and ball -and-socket handle design improves grip and reduces welder fatigue. New Industrial Bernard AccuLock S contact tips provide superior Spray and Pulsed MIG arc performance
- Portability - Machine only weighs 84 lb Weight is reduced by more than 50 percent compared to the Millermatic 252.
- EZ-Latch running gear Operators no longer need to use lift truck to load machine and running gear into the truck. Latches secure machine to running gear. Simply loosen the latch retaining knob and rotate latches to disengage machine from running gear for easy portability.
- Generator Compatible The Millermatic 255 will be able to operate and provide full output when powered by generators with 12000 Watt (12K) output or higher. Limited output will occur when used with smaller generators.
You might also be interested in the following products