Oct 5, 2022, 12:25 PM
Linde’s distribution centers support Linde local branches and customer locations with product deliveries and shipments. And with locations across the country, our distribution centers are positioned to help our customers keep productivity flowing by having what they need on hand or close by.
You need the right equipment to do your best work. And at Linde, we want to make sure
you have what you need to succeed. That’s why our Linde distribution centers are regionally located and stocked with our large inventory of welding equipment
, gas apparatus and safety products
. Linde’s distribution centers support Linde local branches and customer locations with product deliveries and shipments. And with locations across the country, our distribution centers are positioned
to help our customers keep productivity flowing by having what they need on hand or close by.
Linde distribution centers ship over 98% of orders received before 3:00 p.m. by the following day. This helps our customers protect their productivity, avoiding problems of product runout and resultant process shutdowns.
Linde Distribution Center Strengths
- 95% fill rate on stock items
- 99.93% order accuracy rate
- Over 20 line items packed every minute
- Over 98% of orders received by 3:00 p.m. ship by the following day
- Professional packaging to ensure safe arrival of ordered products
- Improved buying power helps reduce or avoid freight costs for customers
- Next Day Air saver rates, where available
Additional Benefits of Linde’s Distribution Centers
- Multiple inventories: By spreading inventory out over multiple distribution centers, as Linde has, our distribution centers support one another on fast moving items to prevent backorders.
- Minimized risk: Sometimes there are unforeseen circumstances or bad weather occurrences that can prevent shipping carriers from making it to the fulfillment center or cause delays while in transit. With multiple distribution centers across multiple
geographic areas, you will have backup inventory available that can help prevent delays or lost stock when an emergency arises.
- Faster delivery: Instead of waiting for products to arrive from one central distribution center, using multiple locations allows us to store your product close to your business, which can significantly reduce delivery times.
Linde Equips You for Excellence
Linde’s distribution centers act to streamline operations, improve your overall customer experience and protect your productivity. We have thousands of products stocked at all times, so we can make on-time deliveries of welding equipment and products
from hundreds of brands you trust. Contact your local Linde representative or call 1-800-225-8247 to learn more.