Switching from single acetylene cylinders to Praxair’s 9-cylinder cluster can help save time and labor by providing your business with a single, convenient connection to a large supply of high-quality, high-purity acetylene gas.
As your business grows, so does your need for a gas supply system with greater capacity. When your requirements exceed the ability of single cylinders, cylinder clusters can be a better choice. Switching from single acetylene cylinders to Praxair’s 9-cylinder cluster saves time and labor by providing you with a single, convenient connection to a large supply of high-quality, high-purity acetylene gas. More importantly, time spent swapping out single cylinders is reduced, allowing you to focus more on your business, meeting deadlines and getting work done.
Plus, our 9-cylinder cluster enhances your site safety by featuring a built-in flash arrestor that stops flashbacks. And because you don’t have to worry about multiple single-cylinder change-outs, there’s less cylinder handling, which also helps you create a safer work environment.
Praxair’s 9-cylinder cluster works well for many applications, including:
- Vacuum carburization
- Glass mold coating
- Thermal spray
- Chemical synthesis
- Atomic absorption analysis
- High temperature cutting and welding
Features and Benefits
- Built-in flash arrestor stops possible flashbacks and helps prevent explosions
- No more single-cylinder swap outs reduces potential leaks that can create a flammable atmosphere
- Reduces handling of cylinders
- Frame design offers safer portability with a crane or a forklift
- Less cylinder handling and change-outs
- Simplified inventory management
- Praxair can provide automatic replacement using a continuous order process
Increased Productivity and Safety
- Less downtime due to cylinder change-outs
- More efficient accounting and ordering
- Minimum inventory maintenance
- Productive use of labor force
- Efficient use of production space
- Lower maintenance costs (no need to maintain a manifold)
- Consistent high purity provided by chemical grade acetylene
- Higher product yield
- Uniform supply
- Dimethylformamide (DMF) solvent instead of acetone reduces solvent “carry through” into the gas
Developing Ways to Make Sure Your Productivity Flows
Praxair, known as Linde beginning October 11, 2021, is the largest industrial gas company in North America and a recognized provider of on-site gas supply technology. We’re proud of our acetylene 9-cylinder cluster. As a larger supply of gas, the 9-cylinder cluster provides you with a cost-effective source of high-purity acetylene for all types of applications, including vacuum carburization, glass mold coating, thermal spray and more. Make the switch today. Call 1-800-225-8247 to find out how Praxair’s 9-cylinder cluster can help keep your acetylene gas flowing.