Oct 5, 2022, 12:19 PM
Linde’s PROSTAR™ auto-darkening welding helmet series features complete head and neck coverage, a 12.6-square inch viewing area with advanced lens and internal LCD display and eight sensitivity and delay settings for a variety of welding processes.
In our previous blog, we provided some factors to consider when purchasing the best helmet for your welding processes. Selecting the right welding helmet will not only keep a welder safe and comfortable on the shop floor but will also improve productivity
and the quality of your welds. And while it may be tempting to buy the least expensive helmet, taking the time to explore your options can be more beneficial for your safety and throughput long term.
As a worldwide leader in the welding and safety markets, Linde has a variety of premium brands that have gained our customers’ trust and loyalty across the globe, including our PROSTAR™ auto-darkening welding helmet series. The PROSTAR welding
helmet series features complete head and neck coverage, a 12.6-square inch viewing area with advanced lens and internal LCD display and eight sensitivity and delay settings for a variety of welding processes.
The PROSTAR welding helmets’ lightweight, narrow shell design is perfect for work in tight spaces. The helmets’ extended front helps increase throat protection against slag, sparks and fumes while reducing neck tension.
- Lightweight durable helmet with high-quality, adjustable head gear
- Adjustable active state from shade 5–14
- Default passive state is shade 3 for continuous protection
- Eight sensitivity and delay settings for a variety of welding applications and grinding
- Reliable operation with TIG welding down to 5 amps
- 4 solar-powered sensors with battery back-up to ensure consistent operation
- Meets requirements of ANSI Z87+ and CAN/CSA Z94.3
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
Linde’s Commitment to Safety
At Linde, safety is a number one priority in everything we do. From ear plugs and auto-darkening welding helmets to respirators, welding gloves, goggles and aprons, we offer exclusive safety products designed to protect you – and your welding equipment
– from hazards while increasing operator productivity, improving quality and enhancing comfort. For more information, contact your Linde at 1-800-225-8247, or visit your local Linde store to learn more.