Backed by industry-leading experience and technical expertise of our teams, Linde’s PROSPEC™ gases and gas delivery systems provide accurate and reliable NIST-traceable calibration gases that meet or exceed regulatory standards for your engine bench testing needs.
Air pollution may not always be seen, but we all too often see its effects. The pollutants that enter ambient air through tailpipes, chimney stacks and many other sources can also disrupt our ecosystems and contribute to climate change. As a result, engine
manufacturers, their suppliers and testing centers need to perform more rigorous emissions analysis.
Federal, provincial and state vehicle emission regulations require certification of tailpipe emissions to prescribed levels. These regulations mainly deal with in-use certification for currently owned and licensed on-road vehicles.
PROSPEC™ by Linde
Linde is a leader in producing highly accurate calibration gas standards and ultra-pure zero gases for engine emissions
testing. As the largest industrial and specialty gases
company in North and South America, and one of the largest worldwide, we provide
accurate, reliable NIST traceable calibration gases that meet or exceed regulatory standards for your engine bench testing needs.
PROSPEC™ by Linde leverages the latest technologies to develop new products and offerings. We then design those products based on your specific technical and regulatory requirements. This helps greatly enhance your opportunities to increase productivity
while decreasing environmental impact. From supplying repeatable, high-quality gases, to designing and installing our state-of-the-art PROSPEC™ gas delivery systems, you can count on Linde for consistent high-quality products, systems, service
Our emissions testing products are developed in compliance with the current regulatory requirements of federal, provincial, state and local air quality authorities. When you choose Linde, you get a single, proven supplier of consistent high-quality products
and services for your engine emissions testing needs.
The Linde Advantage
- Single point of contact for all your engine emissions testing needs.
- Comprehensive, repeatable product line of certified pure gases and multi-component calibration mixtures.
- NIST traceability ensures +/-1% accuracy for mixtures; Certificate of Analysis.
- Turnkey project management, including design and installation of PROSPEC Gas Delivery Systems.
- Outstanding technical support through a highly trained team of field representatives, technical service personnel and production chemists that support your regulatory, technical and safety needs.
- Cylinder management and local stocking programs that lower cost and meet supply demand.
- Reliable production and distribution network with over 20 specialty gases laboratories/production centers and over 400 distribution centers throughout North America.
- Linde’s worldwide ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 17025 certified facilities ensure mixtures are internationally traceable and consistent.
Linde Engine Emissions Equipment
- 6-, 12- or 18-cylinder gas packs – Convenience of large volume supply increases productivity by reducing swapping out individual cylinders
- UHP gas cabinet – Safest and most reliable means to deliver hazardous and nonhazardous gases
- Protocol stations – Convenient wall mounting provides ease of use, prevents regulator damage and improves safety
- Gas blending system – Computerized multicomponent gas blender mixes gases to generate precise gas mixtures for analytical purposes.
- High purity orbitally welded piping – Design and installation of high purity gas delivery systems that can help you ensure gas quality from source of supply to point of use.
- Multi-gas point-of-use panel – Allows gas to be effectively pressure-controlled to one or multiple instruments or use points.
- Racking system – Custom-designed racks incorporate point-of-use control with the instruments to increase efficiency in the workspace.
Making Our World More Productive
With PROSPEC™ by Linde you can expect the highest quality pure specialty gases and specialty gas mixtures produced to the most ambitious environmental standards – complemented by an extensive line of gas handling and delivery equipment as
well as a broad range of services. The result: a complete product supply solution for your business application. Contact us at 1-877-772-9247 to discuss any technical questions or needs with one of our trained experts.